Damier versus Mono: Which canvas are you obsessed with?

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
I thought this would be an interesting thread to start given all the clubs in this forum. Being that I am both a young professional and am always looking for that new "classic everyday bag" I thought it would be interesting to get louis lovers opinions on their favorite classic canvas prints.

I typically have a pension for damier ebene, as it is more subtle (and I love the red lining), but today I ran into a woman in an elevator with the totally mm in monogram coupled with a camel wool coat, red lipstick, and black basic Louboutins and she looked fabulous.

Which do you prefer? :smile:

I think topic says it all - it's about the entire package. The bag is just an accessory. She looked fabulous because she was put together with what sounds like effortless style. That's why I love having a variety of bags, mono, DE, DA, DG and leather. But it's all about the components and how they fit together.

It depends on the item and the bag! Some accessories and bags I love in the mono and others I love in the DE. I'm not too fond of Azur save for a few things. As of right now, I have more mono pieces that DE, but that's not to say there won't be more DE in the future!

I was obsessed (and still am) with the red lining of most DE and then now I love monos because of the honey patina and how it looks so good together! Also, her outfit was the main attraction it sounds like. LV just completed the look. ;)