Damier Trousse Makeup or Damier Pochette Accessoires?

1. Please help me decide! I'm tending towards the Trousse, because I already have a Mono Pochette...

2. Get the Trousse. It's cute. :yes:

However, if you think you'll be needing something with a strap, then pick the other one.

3. Sorry, not one of the choices, but what about a poche toilette, that comes in damier too and is totally different, you can use it as a clutch or make up bag?

4. Get the Trousse then :smile:

5. i'd go with trousse. but the poche toilette is nice too. :yes:

6. the poche toilette doesn't have a strap right? I need something to carry on my shoulder...

btw pics of the damier pochette accessoires are up on vuitton.com!

7. That's correct. The poche toilette doesn't have a strap.

Oh, and btw, ignore the part that I said in my earlier post about: "However, if you think you'll be needing something with a strap, then pick the other one" - sorry, I just remembered now that the Trousse DOES have a strap! :wacko:

8. Trousse. I just got it, and love it, very cute and not as common as the pochette.

9. Trousse. Since you already have a mono pochette, mix it up a little :biggrin:

10. here comes...my opinion!!

i prefer the damier pochette accessories..because it's rare..and i've just sold a damier trousse..it's really too small...and it's too square for me!

11. I love my trousse it's kinda different and still holds as much as the pochettes because it's got a wider base.....

12. could someone pleeeease post pics with what fits into the trousse? that would be really helpful :biggrin:

13. I'm also a little worried about the square part...I also hope it's comfy under the arm, at least the pochette is because it's so flat...

14. Taco - thanks for the picture. My thoughts exactly. The pochette tends to get lumpy coz it's thinner. I like how the Trousse has a wider base. And it isn't as common as the pochette.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice