Damier Trousse makeup bag.

1. Is this bag large enough to be carried as a normal handbag?
    Does it fit as much as the epi pochette, or more, but less than the regular pochettes? What about the Navona?

Is the strap long enough...IF I use the pochette extender?

Pics for size comparisons to other bags or pics of what fits inside would be greatly appreciated :flowers:

TIA!

2. That stap looks pretty tiny to me.

3. The stap is canvas, not leather as the Novona. If you're going to use it mostly as a handbag, I would go with the Novana.:smile:

4. I have the Navona and use it with my extender. It's about the same size as a Pochette, however, the way the zipper is attatched is a bit different.

I'm not sure on the other one. Pics in my collection link below. (Page 4 & 5)

5. Nope, I compared the two in person and even asked my SA why it was not leather and she said, "Oh, I didn't even noticed that they are not, I thought the handle were the same as the Novana,that's strange!" This is probably why the price is lesser, too.:yes: Look closely on the strap and you will see that it has the texture just like the canvas.;)

6. I tried it on in the shop and I think it will fit more than the Navona. And the strap goes easily on the shoulder, with or without extender! Will be my next purchase :biggrin: The sides and straps are leather I think, but structured leather as in some other Damier bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice