Damier Trevi GM

Jul 8, 2007
Albuquerque
Hey guys. I posted about buying a pre-owned Damier Trevi GM since it's been discontinued for quite some time but does anyone know what my chances are of finding one still floating around a boutique. I called 866-vuitton and they found one in tampa but It was defective :huh: but i don't know if that was really the case but let me know if anyone has spotted one.
Thanks

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Hey guys. I posted about buying a pre-owned Damier Trevi GM since it's been discontinued for quite some time but does anyone know what my chances are of finding one still floating around a boutique. I called 866-vuitton and they found one in tampa but It was defective :huh: but i don't know if that was really the case but let me know if anyone has spotted one.
Thanks
I think once an item has been discontinued, they take it out the store. I don't even think they sell what they have but just remove it all together. Sorry to hear! Idk.. I feel like I see lots of them floating around.

LVMom07

Sep 16, 2013
Trevi is a great bag! I have the pm size and Love her . I think I saw one on a pre owed website. So if you do not mind purchasing this way, its your best option at getting one right now. Good luck :smile:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Thanks
If you are willing to buy preloved, Anns Fabulous Finds has a Trevi GM for sale....I have the pm and LVoe it!

ModernGlam

Jan 4, 2013
Sunny Florida :)

Thanks

I just had to turn mine in at the Tampa store due to defects that were not repairable, must have been mine that they found in the system, small world! Sorry I can't be of any help finding a new one, I was heartbroken to have to give her up :sad: