Damier Tango?

1. Anyone a fan of or own the Damier Tango long strap? I am looking for an across the body bag that is nice in size and can hold essentials for everyday use. Also something good for traveling. Any thoughts are appreciated:biggrin:

P.S.I have tried on the monogram pochette bosphore, but found the strap too thick for me. I also wonder about the viva cite pm. Haven't tried that one on:amuse:
    Thank you!

2. the damier tango is sooo nice! i have the monogram one, the damier strikes me as more classy..whereas the monogram is more casual. it is a great bag! and i agree with you about the bosphore...i wasn't a fan of the strap being fabric either. i would totally recommend the tango. it fits my wallet, cell, camera, keys comfortably.

3. Hi Blushingbaby!
    Thank you for your thoughts and recommendation:amuse:! May I ask if you have the long strap? Is it comfortable to wear across the body? I :love: monogram, but I have enough monograms and am interested in damier. I think I need the tango!

4. sadly i have the short strap. i regret not getting the long strap...but yes you can wear the long strap across your body. its a great choice for a bag!

5. Can someone post pictures of this bag for my viewing pleasure?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice