Damier Speedy

BiBi

Oct 24, 2005
I was reading from another forum that LV is going to carry the Damier Speedy in their store starting 2006, therefore you do not need to make special order for it.

Does anyone know whether this is true or not?

:nuts: :love: Really??? I hadn't heard that, but I think that's a good question for the SA who helped me with my bag! I'd love a damier speedy, even though it might be a bit repetitive after my ribera...maybe a signature speedy instead? I'm thinking though that a speedy needs to enter my life this year :embarasse :love: :nuts:

All I can find online is photos of fakes...I'd like to see a real one and how pretty it is :love: Once I found out that the Speedy was designed for Audrey Hepburn, I began to lust even more...:love:

CCbagaholic said:
All I can find online is photos of fakes...I'd like to see a real one and how pretty it is :love: Once I found out that the Speedy was designed for Audrey Hepburn, I began to lust even more...:love:

Interesting. i didnt know that

I'd actually heard that the Speedy was modeled on the Keepall, which was first made back in the 1930's. But if it was indeed designed for Audrey Hepburn, that's way cool too. :cool:

Oh, I'm so excited!! I'm going to South Coast this weekend so I'll ask them if that's true. Personally, I think the Damier Speedy is hotter looking than the monogram canvas. Also, there is just too much fakes out there with the monogram pattern.

I hope the Damier Speedy will be cheaper now that we don't need to make special orders for it.