Damier Speedy

Inky Paws said:
Does any have a picture? Please please post!
It just looks like a monogram speedy except instead of monogram it's the damier canvas. And instead of vachetta handles and trim, it's dyed leather.

Search on ebay for Louis Vuitton damier speedy and you should come up with a few results

pursegirl23 said:
I have the Damier Speedy 25. I've been meaning to take pictures of it but haven't had time to yet. I should have them up by the end of the month.:love:
ARE THEY OUT ALREADY?!?!?!??!?!?:amazed: I thought they weren't going to release them till summer?

Just got back from SCP and the SA said the damier speedy will be $685 or $689 (I forgot) according to her computer. It should be out this Fall around July she predicted. She's taking wait list right now but you must give her your credit card info and she'll charge you as soon as the shipment starts to come in.

Gosh why such a price difference on the Speedy bag between the Monogram Canvas and the Damier pattern. I mean, aren't the styles in these two pattern always around the same price?:wondering

It's interesting b/c I don't think any two SA's or CSR's are giving the same info to any of us. Besides my horrendous story of the Damier Speedy saga, 866-vuitton CS told me the price would be around 600'ish but in the low 600's definitely not near $700!!! But maybe b/c of the price increase at the end of this month, they are taking that into account? Who knows? I just wish we all got the same info.....period!

jasanna143 said:
It's interesting b/c I don't think any two SA's or CSR's are giving the same info to any of us. Besides my horrendous story of the Damier Speedy saga, 866-vuitton CS told me the price would be around 600'ish but in the low 600's definitely not near $700!!! But maybe b/c of the price increase at the end of this month, they are taking that into account? Who knows? I just wish we all got the same info.....period!
My SA Cynthia told me the same info.

I like this bag. I think I prefer it to the regular monogram speedy. It's just a shame that they're not out yet and they're going to be a fair bit more expensive. Are any of the ones on eBay at the moment authentic?

Not sure about the authenticity on the ones on Ebay. I saw one a few weeks ago that seemed to be authentic..it was a SO Speedy 30. Not sure if anyone bid on it though. I guess if you happen to see one, post the pics on Seller Watch and some LV experts can help you out.