Damier Speedy

CoUtuReLoVe

what purse next?
Jan 1, 2006
Okay, I read this in a few other posts but, I forgot where they went. I contacted LouisVuitton.com, and also talked to the SA's a my store. This is the outcome of the Damier Speedy!

"Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for your visit on our web site and your
interest in Louis Vuitton.
SInce the Speedy is currently set to launch within six or so months in
store, and the Special Order timeframe would be six to eight months, no more Damier Speedy Special Orders are being accepted at this time.

We are looking forward to your next visit on our web site,
www.louisvuitton.com.

Best regards,
Sarah Sinclair - LOUIS VUITTON
[email protected]
www.louisvuitton.com "

So hopefully buy summer we might be able to snatch this purse up!

Ah...I'm going there tonight...maybe I can put myself on the waiting list too. I've never been waitlisted before for anything, so does anyone know if you have to pay upfront, or put down a deposit?

SuLi said:
Ah...I'm going there tonight...maybe I can put myself on the waiting list too. I've never been waitlisted before for anything, so does anyone know if you have to pay upfront, or put down a deposit?

When I was waitlisted last year for the Popincourt Haut, they just took out a binder and wrote my name and phone number down, nothing else required. :smile:

ayla said:
When I was waitlisted last year for the Popincourt Haut, they just took out a binder and wrote my name and phone number down, nothing else required. :smile:

You were waitlisted too, huh?! Luckily only 2 days past between writing down my name/number and me picking up my bag!

I went to the LV store in my area tonight and the SA took my name/info for the Damier Speedy, but she really wasn't sure if there was a list yet or not. She is getting back to me. I'll keep you guys posted.

The SA at my local LV took my name down...not sure if there is really a "wait list", but my information was taken down for the bag. I was told that the earliest to expect them was April, but more likely near the end of the summer. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

I called the Portland /Saks LV and the SA there said that since it is so popular they are going to make it a regular item. The price is going to be $705. she thought and it should be available soon. This is just what Haley told me. I am going to the LV boutique in Portland (different from the one in Saks) this weekend to have my daughter pick out a small (very) LV for her 16 birthday present. I want her to have the whole effect of going in and trying on and picking out. I got my very first USED LV today, that I bought on ebay, the Cabas Piano and I'm already moved into it and lovin it.

loren said:
I called the Portland /Saks LV and the SA there said that since it is so popular they are going to make it a regular item. The price is going to be $705. she thought and it should be available soon.

$705??!! That's more than their special order price (around mid $600). I hope it's cheaper than that cuz I'll be mad. :evil:

loren said:
I called the Portland /Saks LV and the SA there said that since it is so popular they are going to make it a regular item. The price is going to be $705. she thought and it should be available soon. This is just what Haley told me. I am going to the LV boutique in Portland (different from the one in Saks) this weekend to have my daughter pick out a small (very) LV for her 16 birthday present. I want her to have the whole effect of going in and trying on and picking out. I got my very first USED LV today, that I bought on ebay, the Cabas Piano and I'm already moved into it and lovin it.

I thought it was suppose to be around the same price as the regular monogram speedy!! arrgghh!

Irissy said:
$705??!! That's more than their special order price (around mid $600). I hope it's cheaper than that cuz I'll be mad. :evil:
The SA at the LV store in my area said it would probably be $200 more than the monogram canvas Speedy.:sad2: