Damier Speedy

I emailed LV this weekend and this is the response I received this morning. So it is definately JUNE

Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your visit on our web site and your
interest in Louis Vuitton.

Concerning your request, the Speedy Damier is due to be released in June

We are looking forward to your next visit on our web site,
www.louisvuitton.com

Yours sincerely,

Removed Name - LOUIS VUITTON

[email protected]
www.louisvuitton.com

:sad2: Was hoping it would be sooner, but at least now we know for sure:biggrin:

SuLi, I think I really will end up loving the Mono if not as much, than more than the Damier. I have always shyed away from the Mono but it has grown on my SO MUCH since I have been coming to this board. I have to look it up on Elux at least 2 times a day. I think I can definately say, March 31 I will be an official LV owner :smile:

yay! so am i. i can not wait.

ahh- i think the speedy would be so pretty in the vernis pearl too!! ... i just called my store and they said that was a special order bag for 1470...:nuts:

MissV said:
misshippo: you can special order vernis leather to whatever style bag you want???

For the Vernis: Well, you have to special order it and the SA said that its usually 30% more than a 'stated price'- but since the vernis speedy doesn't even exist, i guess LV made their own price. the SA said someone recently speical ordered one.. and it was the speedy 25/30 (dont know which one) vernis in marshmellow going for 1470....

so, i guess you can special order anything... its just the price thats going to get you... hehe.