Damier Speedy pics

So... no velvety texture though, right??? Anyone?

So it's just like the orange interior (as far as texture), but like you said more "burnt" reddish looking.

I'm not loving the "velvety" texture that's in the MC pieces. I'm planning on getting the Damier Speedy 30. Just hoping for a regular interior. Red, orange is fine...just hoping for no velvet feeling interior.

Ugh...:oh: I'm not on the waiting list. I kinda want to ck. 'em out IRL first. I'm hoping I'm still able (once I've gone to ck. them out) to get my hands on one without having to wait too long. Have them call me when they get more in stock or whatever.

I'm getting a bit anxious/nervous about them not getting so many in (from the previous post, above). Hmmm..:hrmm: Maybe I should put my name on the list. :blink:

Or wait til for other PF users to get one and post pics then decide. :Push:

LVCRAZED said:
It's not going to have the orange lining?? Red lining as in like the White MC speedy?? That velvety like material? Or is it some other type of material?? Anyone have pics of the inside of the new damier
speedy??:huh: Thx!

Hmm.....:hrmm:

Ladies, the lining is a deep luxurious red. Definitely not a burnt orange. It is a beautiful red, I can't describe it. U have to see it for yourself. :love: The contrast between the damier canvas and the lining will make you fall in love... deeply!

Itsabagslife said:
Ladies, the lining is a deep luxurious red. Definitely not a burnt orange. It is a beautiful red, I can't describe it. U have to see it for yourself. :love: The contrast between the damier canvas and the lining will make you fall in love... deeply!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trying not to hear all this
info.:graucho: What? What did you say??!?:P Ut oh....:shocked: I'm in trouble now. Heeheee...This will be my 1st damier piece...but my 4th speedy. I have a speedy fetish. :lol: Just love'em.:love: Ok, I'm officially getting HYPED up over this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

LVCRAZED said:
info.:graucho: What? What did you say??!?:P Ut oh....:shocked: I'm in trouble now. Heeheee...This will be my 1st damier piece...but my 4th speedy. I have a speedy fetish. :lol: Just love'em.:love: Ok, I'm officially getting HYPED up over this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:
Go get it... it's calling out to you.... :roflmfao:

LVCRAZED said:

The Damier Speedy will be my 4th Speedy, too :love:

I just spoke to an SA in saks and in the manhasset america. They said that there are already some speedies in the 5th avenue LV to view and that the release date HOPEFULLY will be June 1st, if not late June. Tell me if you go and take some good pictures!!