damier speedy or ribera?

1. which would you choose?

speedy 30 or ribera mm

speedy.JPG ribera.jpg
  2. Gosh that is a hard one, I LOVE the Ribera, it's on my want list, and I love the new speedy. UGH!!! I think the speedy style is a bit more casual and the Ribera is dressier if that helps any.

3. I am not really a big fan of the damier collection, but I do like the ribera better than the speedy, the shape is very lovely. IMO

4. I like the speedy :biggrin:

5. hey! i thought the speedy one hasn't come out yet!! where did you find it!

6. Ribera MM> Love the style and shape.

7. just wondering, is it possible to get an additional shoulder strap for the ribera? If so, i think the ribera would be a better choice!

8. I like the ribera's shape a lot, and I do feel that it is quite unique looking. So.. that would be my choice !

9. I love both as well.
    Do like you a bag that is more slouchy or more structure?
    If you like slouchy go for the speedy if you want more structure go with the ribera.
    You really can't go wrong :smile:

10. Love both so it's a hard choice. I think I'd go with the Speedy. :biggrin:

11. they've had pics up on vuitton.com

12. between those two, definitely the speedy.

13. Thanks! :P

14. Speedy

15. are you special ordering the speedy? i just talked to my SA and a LV customer rep and they said it will be available late spring to early summer....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice