Damier Speedy lining, is it fixed?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I knoe some members were having a problem with the red lining dying some of their stuff pink/red. Is this still an issue, if so how do you know if you've got a "bleeder"?

2. use a paper towel or ur dust bag to scrub it against the lining, if red comes off, its a bleeder. :smile:

3. some people said they used a slightly damp white cotton t-shirt as well.

4. Wipe it with any white cloth, try it both dry and damp.

5. lol, the hemophiliac vuitton :roflmfao:

6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. i just got a damier speedy two weeks ago (date code for may of 06) and just did the suggested rubbing of a paper towel on lining, sure enough my papertowel came back with red on it. There is no way i'm gonna try it with a wet cloth LOL.

It hasn't transfered any color on to anything though, but I don't have any light colored items in my bag...

8. ROTFL!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice