Damier Speedy Dilemma

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
Hi everyone!! Since I now have the mono Speedy 25 (first LV purchase) I don't know if I should get the Damier Speedy 25 or 30. I do like the 25 but I don't know about getting another size like that. What would you do if you were me??

I would get the damier papillion 26. It's a very playful design. Great for evening and day wear.

Compared to the papillion 30, I prefer the 26 because I don't want a $250 pencil case.

Do you like your speedy???
If you like speedy, you should get damier speedy 30. If you want to get something in damier but not speedy, get pap. 30/ saleya

Yes I love the Speedy look. I just don't know if I should get another 25 or go for the 30. By the way the Damier doesn't look to manly on a woman does it? Just wondering.

Damier will be classy not manly at all. I have speedy 25 and 30 in mono and tomorrow I will pick up my damier 30. If you check out Speedy Gonzales club, you will see some girl in here have every speedy in different sizes, color and lines. I love the shape of speedy, I will get epi speedy one day.

missypoo said:
I'm 5'6 so do you think the Damier Speedy 30 would be too big?

That's about 168cm I gauge? :shame: If so, it's not too big, I have the mono 25 and 30 and I'm 169cm. It's not too big and I prefer my 30 over 25 anytime. :biggrin: Also, the damier speedy looks more gorgeous in 30 , the checkerboard pattern really shows the entire bag off IMO. And let's not forget the pretty red lining! :yahoo:

I am only 5'3 and I am going for 30,
you can have an idea by seeing the pics of some people with their speedy here http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/the-speedy-gonzales-club-4267.html?highlight=speedy+gonzales

5'3 with my speedy 30

DSC03719.jpg