Damier Speedy B 25 or Siena MM - help me decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which Damier to buy

1. Speedy B 25

21 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. Siena MM

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  1. Its been a long time since i bought a new LV. im looking to buy either a Damier Speedy B 25 or a Siena MM
    for all that has both or one or the other what are your thoughts?

2. Ooh tough. I prefer the look of the speedy but the opening might be better with the sienna. If I had to choose, I’d probably still go with the speedy. GL!

annabellet likes this.
  3. I have siena pm and speedy B25 DE. Prefer the look of the Siena pm on the shoulder and crossbody so I’d choose the speedy 25 between your choices

annabellet likes this.
  4. I’d choose Speedy B 25. It’s a classic design and I like how you can wear it handheld, crossbody or on your shoulder.

5. My personal preference is the Speedy B 25 - this is on my wishlist for a long time. I love the look, the practicality and the versatility. If you have chance, can you go to your local LV and try them on - it might help you decide which one you prefer and which one suits you more!

6. How are you liking both of these bags? I sold Speedy b 25 DE after getting Siena PM and really regret it. Now I'm thinking selling Siena PM and re-purchasing Speedy b 25 DE again but don't feel like going thru all the hassle. Which one do you find you use the most?

7. Speedy 25

8. Sienna, much easier to use.

9. #9 Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Speedy B 25!! I just feel it conforms to the hip better than the Siena pm when worn crossbody, looks more casual. I like the Siena pm as a hand held better as it looks more polished for evenings out but much prefer it to the mm size. I’d still wear it crossbody during the day but will often choose speedy over Siena

tua likes this.
  10. I had a speedy 30 and Siena PM and I prefer the Siena. The speedy was really hard to get into and was a black hole. Versus the Siena had a nice wide opening and the bottom of the bag is structured. Which made it more organizable lol. Come to think of it I miss it. I sold them both. But I do regret the Siena

tua likes this.
  11. I chose Siena over Speedy. I don’t like that Speedy sags and siena is more structured. Also it’s easier to get in and out of a siena.

12. Update on purchase

I ended up buying the Siena Mm.
    The opening for the speedy 25 was a bit small and the speedy 30 is just to big on me if I was to carry it crossbody

Attached Files:

13. Good choice. Congrats! We’re bag twins

14. Beautiful congratulations!

15. Beautiful bag, congrats!