Damier Speedy 35

Not me. I could totally see myself getting a Damier 35, but definitely not parting with my 30. That size is just too perfecto for me.....

I happen to love Speedy's, and I want to add a third to my collection. I have the Damier 30 and I love it, couldn't stand to part with it. :nogood:
If I buy the 35, It'll be an addition to my collection...I won't sell the 30. It's one of my favorite bags :heart:

I'm definitely getting the 35. I don't need to get rid of my 30 to fund the 35 and I even offered it to my 16 year old daughter but she doesn't like it. I just think it's a shame to just have it sit in my closet.

I hope LV also releases the Azur Speedy 35.

wow, this is news to me ... and i had just been thinking the other day that i'd like a damier speedy but didn't want a 30 since i have a mono 30 and an azur 30. i have the brown wc 35 and like the size so i most definitely will have to check this out.

sept 1st? any idea of the price?

I loved the size of the Mono 35 I had, so the Damier would be perfect for me! I found most normal sized mags wouldn't fit into my Speedy 30 sized Mulberry Euston (it was almost identical in size, in fact 1cm longer!), and this really bugged me as I'm a magazine fanatic.

Just need to decide I suppose wether the Speedy 35 is the right bag for me, as I'm generally a shoulder bag / hobo bag type person and really don't hold onto anything that can't be shoulder toted... :wondering

When i called to get a clear date on the 35 I was told sept 1st for both the ebene and the azur. I wanted the ebene in a 35 but seeing as i just got a 30 less then a month a go I'll be getting the azur at some point in the near future.