Damier Speedy 35..

Hizzle

Feb 28, 2007
Do yall know if you can special order this bag?
my mom wanted the mirage speedy for Xmas but the SA in Orlando said all of the USA is sold out and she likes the damier speedy but she says her Mongram Canvas speedy 30 is too small.. Do you know if you can special order the damier speedy 35 and if so how much would it be?..Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all I hope yours was filled with much LVoe. ;)

You sure can! I believe it's 30% more of the price of a Mono Speedy 35...you need to make a down payment of half when you order it and once it's been approved; then you pay the rest when it's ready.

Maybe that means they are going to make it part of their permanent collection?? I thought someone else had SO one and got it approved...I hope so! I really want an Azur 35, was thinking of SO one....if i even can

I have a feeling they'll come out with the 35 in both Damier Ebene and Azur ... I'm thinking positive thoughts!

Please, keep those positive thoughts coming! :tup:

After I got the verdict from LV, I pulled out my 30 again. I used it yesterday and today...and I have to put back into my closet...I can't live with the tinier opening on the 30 vs. my mono 35. It was driving me batty! :sad::sad::sad: