Damier speedy 35 September 1st

willyouletgo

Geek Chic!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!! I am hoping that this isn't true. I had heard the rumors as well so I asked POINT BLANK when I went and bought my Damier speedy 30 on August 7th. The SA at the beverly center told me point blank that it was not going to be available until November NEXT YEAR!!!! SHE even went threw the motions of CHECKING THE BOOK!!!!!!! Now i am hearing more rumbling that it is gonna be available on September 1st. I am gonna call the 866 number. If I find out that this is true I think I will spend the money I had saved up for a Neverfull somewhere eles. (maybe a RM MAB) I can handle the snotty attitude, being ignored, but I draw the line at being LIED to so you can have a sale that day. IF she would have told me the truth i would have gone out of my way to make sure i came back to buy it from her after the release date! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Totally true... Totally just called them they took down the SA name and the district manager will be calling me back to get the details. the only good thing is that the Azur is going to be comming out at the same time... So i may get one of those.

Ack, that is horrible!! Maybe the SA was a recent new addition to the staff?? I'm sorry to hear you were lied to ... SA has lost out on a future sale! Maybe he/she will have learned a tiny lesson ...

I've been using the 30. SO I don't feel that it is honest to return the bag. If it had been sitting in the bag and box then yeah, but i've been using it....and I love it. I have a 30 in the mono so I know it will be used. I did beat the price increase... but I have been on a savings plan to get a Speedy and a neverfull. It just get me upset that she wouldn't have even lost a sale that day... or in september.... The people on the line could not have been nicer. I am hoping that the sales girls at the LV at Topenga will be helpful and honest... I will give that store a try and if it isn't any better then I will be done with the brand....

I just called this morning. They are telling me September 15th is the release date but they are not sure when the exact date that they will be getting the bags. But the 15th is the earliest that they can sell it. I am sooo getting the 35!!

The Damier 35 is on Elux right now!!!!! :yes:

ETA: it could have been there for a while and i never noticed 'til now! ;)

Last edited: