damier speedy 35 or ribera?

one_love

Jan 28, 2009
hello everyone. so just recently i had purchased the ribera MM in damier. i love the bag but now im having second thoughts and thinking that maybe i should exchange the bag for the damier speedy 35 ( in either ebony or azur). im just thinking this because the looks of the bags are very similar but the price difference is pretty big! im also 22yrs old and 5'6". i still love the ribera, but i also do really like the damier speedy so is it *smarter* to just get the speedy? what do u guys think?

I'll say Speedy for these reasons:
1. I feel ribera's shape pretty weird
2. The Zip on ribera goes wayyy too low, and it makes me feel vulnerable - as if things are going to fall out sometimes.
3. Speedy is much more practical in terms of the amt of things it can carry.

If I weren't so impatient and had waited a bit longer I would have chosen the ribera instead of my damier speedy 35. Why? I LOVE that not many people carry this bag. I always do a double take when I spot the ribera. The shape is actually pretty charming to me and I love the double zippered opening. If the extra $$ is a deciding factor, then the speedy is definitely great bang for your buck. But choose whatever makes you most happy. You can't put a price on happiness. :smile:

If I weren't so impatient and had waited a bit longer I would have chosen the ribera instead of my damier speedy 35. Why? I LOVE that not many people carry this bag. I always do a double take when I spot the ribera. The shape is actually pretty charming to me and I love the double zippered opening. If the extra $$ is a deciding factor, then the speedy is definitely great bang for your buck. But choose whatever makes you most happy. You can't put a price on happiness. :smile:

it definitely stands out bcuz its so unique..but do u think its a little too "mature" looking for a 22yr old girl?