Damier Speedy 35 in Ebene and Azur ...

janeytoo

O.G.
Nov 15, 2007
Hi everyone ... I don't know if this has already been posted so my apologies if it has ..... but I was on the phone with my SA and had also spoken with someone at 866-Vuitton and the release date for the Damier Speedy 35 is September 15th .....and they both said it will be introduced in both the Ebene and the Azur canvas :tup:..... I have the Mono 35 and love it so much that deciding between the above will be a tough one for me ..... :P ..... Oh and also, the reason I was actually calling my SA was to find out about the PM and MM Epi Agenda's in Cassis and Granade and was told that both were introduced this week .....

Oh wow. Phenomenal news.
I don't think I'll sell my Damier 30's though to get 35s.....
I have the Mono 35 and it's enough, I THINK. Oh - a Damier Ebene 35 DOES sound good, doesn't it?
I'm going to skip on the Azur though.

Sigh - AND Agendas in cassis and grenade? :faint:

Oh man..now I dont know if I should sell my damier and azur 30's and buy the 35's. What are you guys gonna do??

luvmygirls

don't sell your 30 , keep it!!! and buy the 35, me thats what my plan is keep the 30 and buy the 35:graucho: and get the damier, azur is okey , but w/ th e patina in a long run?? hmmm??!! me not liking