Damier Speedy 30 Or Bosphore Messenger pm?

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I like them both. I can't wear a shoulder bag do to pulled muscles so I thought perhaps a Bosphore messenger pm might work because it's light and would let me be hands free sometimes. I also love the Speedy in Damier 30 . I have two speedys one is Azur 25 And the other is Epi red 25. But I thought the Damier might work well with all the rain we keep having ,that and it's very cute. My Step Dad thinks I should stick with the Speedys what do you think? After this I have to go on a ban for awhile. I do have a Bh and a petit bucket saddly waiting for me in the closet.

I'm going to get a new bag on the 20th but I still keep going back and forth on these two. I which I could just hit lotto and get both plus few other things.

It's such a tough choice I really love the speedy but I don't know of any other messenger that has all these features. My step Dad says as soon as my shoulder heals I have a brand new Bh in the closet with the same cell holder and easy acess and hands free capability.Do you have a Damier speedy 30?