Damier Speedy 30 Or Bosphore Messenger pm?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like them both. I can't wear a shoulder bag do to pulled muscles so I thought perhaps a Bosphore messenger pm might work because it's light and would let me be hands free sometimes. I also love the Speedy in Damier 30 . I have two speedys one is Azur 25 And the other is Epi red 25. But I thought the Damier might work well with all the rain we keep having ,that and it's very cute. My Step Dad thinks I should stick with the Speedys what do you think? After this I have to go on a ban for awhile. I do have a Bh and a petit bucket saddly waiting for me in the closet.

2. I think you should get a Bosphore Messenger PM. The Damier Speedy will still be around and you can buy it at a later time. :tup:

3. I would get the Bosphere Messenger PM.

4. The Messenger.

5. Wow I can't believe so many votes for the messenger.

6. Are they going to stop making this Messenger ?

7. yep, i agree.

8. I'm going to get a new bag on the 20th but I still keep going back and forth on these two. I which I could just hit lotto and get both plus few other things.

9. i would get damier speedy 30 myself.
    u can never go wrong with a speedy!

10. It's such a tough choice I really love the speedy but I don't know of any other messenger that has all these features. My step Dad says as soon as my shoulder heals I have a brand new Bh in the closet with the same cell holder and easy acess and hands free capability.Do you have a Damier speedy 30?

11. damier speedy 30 is next on my list!

12. Damier Speedy 30, i already got it yesterday...for me it's my everyday bag.

13. Bosphere Messenger PM

14. Your dog is too cute.

15. speedy for me. i have the damier in 30 and absolutely love the red lining