Damier speedy 30 in ebene & Vernis sarah in pomme

dream_cc

Jan 12, 2010
Purchased a vernis sarah wallet in pomme yesterday! Glad to find that our location store still has it (rumor has it will be discontinued). I also want to buy a speedy in damier ebene. But have a question: will the red lining in ebene be transferred to the vernis? In general, what kind of lining should vernis be avoiding?

I love the way pomme matches with the red lining of ebene. Is that weird?

I have a Burberry wallet and use it in my Damier Ribera (also red lining). Never had a problem with colour transfer. Perhaps if you get the inside wet (e.g. rain or something leaking), is that when colour transfer starts? Anyway, in your situation, its red to red so shouldn't be something to be too concerned about! ;)

I have a pomme agenda that I carry in my ebene speedy all the time, and have never had a problem. I only think you have to worry about the lighter vernis colours when it comes to colour transfer. Congrats on your purchases. Let's see some pictures!

Here are some pictures of the new wallet. This is my first time posting pictures. Hope it works. :P

Attachments

• IMG_2396.JPG
    IMG_2396.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_2400.JPG
    IMG_2400.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 434
I have a damier neverfull and a white gucci wallet sitting inside almost everyday but there are no color transfer so far. I guess it shouldn't be a problem for you.
Btw, is the sarah wallet in vernis going to be discontinued? I noticed that it's not on the US website anymore :sad:

Purchased a vernis sarah wallet in pomme yesterday! Glad to find that our location store still has it (rumor has it will be discontinued). I also want to buy a speedy in damier ebene. But have a question: will the red lining in ebene be transferred to the vernis? In general, what kind of lining should vernis be avoiding?

I love the way pomme matches with the red lining of ebene. Is that weird?

Oh no, it's not weird at all. I used to have the same Sarah wallet as yours that I was lucky enough to exchange for the Sarah Noeud wallet in Pomme D'amour (now discontinued), and it goes perfectly well with my Damier Ebene Speedy! :smile: I've had my wallet inside the Speedy for over a year now and there have been NO signs of colour transfer or scratches, infact, both the bag and wallet are holding up great.