Damier Speedy 25 w/ new keychain!

1. hey all...i just recently joined PF...i'm usually more of a lurker on msg boards, but everyone here seems so nice, so i wanted to say hi...:smile:

so, my LV obsession began last month, when i purchased my first LV - the damier speedy 25.... i am in looooove with this bag!!! so cute and durable, and i love the speedy shape...

i really wanted to buy an inclusion keychain for my new speedy, but couldn't part with $200 for a keychain, that i would probably ruin anyway...so, i was at kate spade in vegas this past weekend, and found the cutest keychain that i thought was super appropriate for my speedy...take a look!

so yeah, now that im obsessed with LV (i swear im on purse forum 10x's a day, and the bf can vouch for it!), i'm thinking about my next purchase: an epi speedy and/or wapity...in due time, in due time... :smile:

thanks for looking~! :smile:

LV 001.jpg LV 003.jpg
  2. Very nice, I love the key chain
    Congrat's on the new lv :smile:

3. Congrats on the new bag!

4. Congrats! That keychain is so cute too! :yahoo:

5. Welcome to tPF!!!:flowers: Your bag is beautiful and the keychain is too cute!!!

6. Congrats on the damier speedy 25!!! Welcome to tPF...

7. Welcome and congrats on your beautiful bag!

8. Congrats & welcome, you have a great bag there.

9. congrats!

10. Love the damier speedy! The keychain looks really nice.

11. WOW! I love your keychain!

12. Congrats..Welcome to PF..
    The keychain is cute !

13. congrats! cute bag...you can never go wrong with a speedy they are the best!

14. Oh cute! I really like the key chain on your speedy. I really like kate spade's small accessories. Seeing everyone's damier speedies makes me want one!

15. Welcome to the forum! I love your Speedy and keychain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice