Damier Speedy 25 or other suggestions for Vday prez!

I would def go with the damier speedy 25, esp since that is the one that you looked at and fell in love with. Although the speedy design may be "common" it is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It is very versatile and durable and you will love it forever!

thanks everyone!!! yeh no one seems to be saying bad things about the speedy!:nuts: must mean good things! i think i prefer the 25 size the 30 too big for me!!!
im too scared to have the azur, and plus i havent seen one IRL, maybe wait till later so i can see it:shame:
Duomo is the same shape as the juicy bowlers and ive got a couple, i no their not LV but dont really want the same sorta shape!:idea: mmm maybe belem?
anyone have one?

I think damier 25 or belem? which one?:love:

thanks for your help everyone!!!

I would get the speedy my first bag was a mono 25 & I still love it. It is a classic bag great for all ages and fits loads. If you want something a little different go for the damier and you won't have to worry about rain with the damier.
Plus in the UK not everyone has a speedy not a real one at least

I would get the speedy my first bag was a mono 25 & I still love it. It is a classic bag great for all ages and fits loads. If you want something a little different go for the damier and you won't have to worry about rain with the damier.
Plus in the UK not everyone has a speedy not a real one at least

lol! V true! also i live in birmingham so you dont see many LVs about anyway, fake or real!!! just chloe chloe chloe because of selfrdiges!!!:yucky:

yeh i think from what people are saying, it does seem like a classic, thats what i want something that will last me and wont date!
thanks again for the input! im still a lil' scared about my first purchase, well SO first LV purcahse!:love: but soooo excited at the same time!!! i cant wait! im eyeing up a zipped wallet and a pomme cles, am i being greedy?:rolleyes:

do you think pomme or indigo cles would be better with damier?:drool: