Damier speedy 25 or Damier Azur????

amybui

Feb 20, 2007
Hi everyone! I need a little help, my boyfriend is gonna get me a speedy 25 but I can't decide which one. Damier or damier azur??? this will be my first lv bag so I cant decide. I like the damier b/c is classy and I can use it in the winter/summer, the damier azur is lighter is more of a summer color. Will the azur turn yellow?...Please help :s

Hi! Welcome to TPF! Being it your first LV Speedy 25 you might want to consider the Damier ebene for a year round bag. The Azur is a little more difficult to wear for many peeps. Maybe you should try them boht on IRL to make a better choice. Sweet bf! Good luck!

I prefer original damier because I think it is more versatile. But I also wear a lot of darker clothing, so the azur might be better for someone with a lighter wardrobe.

Damier ebene aka original damier. Classy and timeless as the LV mono. LV azur is just a fad. I have the speedy 25 in damier and dress it up and down. I don't get as many looks on it as I do when I wear my Popincourt Haut. Classy and low-profile.