Damier Speedy 25 or 30

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm sure this has been asked before, but which is "better" the 25 or 30? I don't like huge bags, but I don't want something too small either. I think the 25 is very cute. I have the Cabas Piano, and I want to add this at some point!

2. same thing for me ! but i went to try them and i am getting the 25 for christmas ! but it really depends on your size too and what you like to carry i thought the 25 was perfect, fits all my daily stuff and is just too cute and the 30 was just a little too big ..and in between would be cool tho but i vote 25 :smile:

3. I think the 25 should be sufficient for daily use and is a good enough size :smile:

4. i like the 25, it's cuter and it's big enough for me for everyday

5. i have the Damier Speedy 25, and i love it. it's a good-sized bag; to me the 30 looks too much like a doctor's bag

6. I like the 25 :yes:

7. I guess it's a matter of personal preference. I like big bags, so I have the 30 and wouldn't mind going up to the 35 either.

8. I think you should go for the 25, although I think it's a tad too small for my tastes. Speedy 30 is way too big!

9. 25 is a good size for everything you want. I'd pick the 30 just because I love bigger bags.

10. I love the size on my Damier Speedy 25. I have the mono 30, but in the Damier, I just like how cute the 25 looks.

11. Get 25 it's cute..30 is more practical...I have 30 in damier..

12. I think the damier looks better in 25.

13. :yes:

14. may be depends on ur height as well, i prefer 25

15. the 25 looks cute and little, but still fits heaps. im only 5'2" so i didnt want a bag that would look big on me, and i dont really like big bags either. I took at look at both in the store before i brought my 25, and as soon as i saw the 30 i knew that the 25 was indeed perfect for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice