Damier Speedy 25 Handle Issue!

Hi everyone,

I just purchased my Damier Speedy 25 two weeks ago and noticed today that both handles have these small dark blue-ish lines and marks on them. It sort of looks like glue and it won't come off. Anyone else have this issue at all? Any suggestions on what to do?

When the bag is closed and the handles are down on each side, look at the colour of the inside of the handle. The marks on the outside of the handles that I am talking about are that same colour (dark blue/black).

I haven't seen marks like the ones you described.. usually my handles get kind of bluish-white, but that's from rubbing against the sunscreen on my arm.. :blush: but that rubs off easily enough.

Hope they will be able to help you out more at the boutique!! :smile:

have you had your handles in contact with anything like denim ?
The leather is not coated so anything that has pigments can transfer.
The problem of returning to a store is that if this is a usage issue, there is nothing they can do.
Good luck !

Oups sorry for the misunderstanding...
I just realised that you had the damier speedy, so the handles are not made of natural leather.
I guess the best is to go to the store.
Keep us posted !

i have the damier speedy and have never noticed anything like this, the colour and texture of the handles is consistant. Your right to take it back to the boutique, hopefully theyll just swap it for a new one. Good luck!

Here are a couple of pictures of the handles. Do you think maybe they could fix it? I feel bad exchanging it since it is sort of sentimental since I got it while on a trip to Scotland with my boyfriend recently. What do you think?

Attachments

• LV handle issue 001.jpg
    LV handle issue 001.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 168
  • LV handle issue 003.jpg
    LV handle issue 003.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 172