Damier Saleya MM or Damier Neverfull MM

paije

May 20, 2008
These are pretty similar but I can't decide whether to get the Saleya or just wait for the Neverfull to be released?

Does the Saleya's interior bleed...into vachetta or vernis?

I want just a simple shoulder tote but these are too similar to get both.

1# I was thinking maybe Azur in Saleya in Summer and just wait for Damier Neverfull?
or
2# Damier Saleya now, and get a different bag in Azur later?

What do you think?
TIA :smile:

I'm trying to organise my wishlist lol

I love the look of the Saleya but for a shoulder bag, I prefer a flat strap. I'm going to wait for the Damier Neverfull to be released or just ask a friend to pick one up for me in Hawaii.

I have a damier neverfull and an azur saleya and I love them both. I like that the saleya has a zipper but I like the price of the neverfull much better

^ yeah I'm just feeling impatient, I shoulder ask the release date for Australia....I want a Damier tote...I just wonder if the Saleya would be nicer quality...just concerned about the bleeding lining? I do really like the look of the Neverfull, would be nicer in Damier I think.

I think the Saleya is nicer..Im not a fan of the Neverfull...However I have a friend who has the Saleya and she would put her Perle Vernis wallet inside her bag and it did bleed on her wallet...it kind of turned it pink.

^ I had bought the mono Neverfull and returned it because the canvas was dry and it looked kind of cheap...I might have been unlucky to have got an inferior one, canvas wise....but I love the look in pictures, I think it would look alot better in Damier....

Yeah I know...But I think it's because it was the Perle color. I have the Trevi and it has the same lining and it hasn't ruined anything! Just go for the one you fancy the most:yes:

I have the Pomme Zippy so that should give it more color than anything lol...

what about the agenda that has vachetta edging would that go pink do you think? I want the Trevi aswell... (I've decided on the PM btw) I might just have to get all mono accessories for when I use Damier bags lol...

Haha..you'd be fine with the Pomme Zippy...About the vachetta im sure you'd be fine as well...I sometimes use my MC Porte Tresor and I see no red on it...Oh and congrats on deciding on the Trevi PM:smile:

Damier Neverfull MM DEF! I personally dont like the shape of the saleya at all! But sup thats personal :smile: but i would get the damier neverfull.. the lining just pops and seen as its an open bag it just looks great!

113.jpg

after seeing that picture, the damier neverfull!!! it looks so chic!

the saleya's hard straps look so uncomfortable, whereas the neverfull's look like they belong on a shoulder! I agree that the saleya looks "better-quality", but the neverfull looks so totey and less formal..in a good way! :smile: