Damier Rift or Mono danube

1. Hello everybody I am thinking about buying the damier rift I wonder is someone of you has it and could tell me if it is a good idea to get one or if it is better to get a danube ???
    I serched for the Rift on eBay but there is none listed :s
    A little help pls :heart:
    thank U !!

2. ops I forgots does somebody has pictures of a Rift more of the ones in the vuitton page pls pls

3. I don't own neither one of them but I just checked the dimension for both...Danude- 6L x 8H x 2w
    Rift- 6.3Lx 5.5Hx 1.8w
    The Rift is a bit smaller...someone own the MC Rift but I forgot who:Push:

4. I have a MC Rift. Its a nice size that holds my cell phone, wallet, and a business card older. Its good for travelling. And I wear it across the body for handsfree shopping. I'm very pleased with my MC Rift. I would definitely buy a Damier Rift, if you don't carry a lot. And if wearing it across the body is your style. But you can adjust the strap to be a shoulder strap. The strap is thin across the body that it looks good across the body. And I want to buy a cosy purse (small wallet) for this Rift. And the Danube, I prefer the look of the Rifts over the Danube. Just my opinion. :yes:

5. damier rift! in my opinion, the danube is too long to wear across your body...

6. i was aiming for the damier rift sometime ago too.

7. damier rift

8. Was there any pics of anyone wearing the rift? I can't find anything...(either the damier or MC). Thanks~

9. thank you guys nop
    and I didn´t find any pictures I have seen the danube IRL but nor the rift yet
    I think I willgo for the rift it will be my first piece that is not monogram canvas

10. I :heart: the Rift.

11. I LOVE LOVE the Damier Rift (and the matching Ludlow wallet)..I am thinking about buying these two but I wonder if the red microfiber will bleed like the problem w/ the red textile lining in the new Damier speedy. Anyone have this problem w/the rift at all?? Thanks

12. Rift....

13. Rift.

14. Have you considered the Mini Lin Danube?
    IMO, it looks better than Monogram Danube.

15. Hi
    I tried on the Mini Lin Danube, and it is better in the darker color than the Mono. I agree, but I still prefer the Rift size. I found the danube was 'too deep' - guess I'm just used to my Rift :shame:

But I thought I would post a pic of me wearing my Rift. I just took a pic today. :yes: IMO - the rift is the bag for me over danube.

1_Pearl_Rift.jpg 2_Pearl_Rift.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice