Damier Ribera?

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
I'M at the final stretch and am weighing the damier ribera vs the damier alma. I think this might work, and then I won't have to get the speedy when it comes out.I DO LIKE A STRUCTURED BAG. Any views/comments/opinions????? Thanks LV Girls

THANK ADDICTED-I'LL LET YOU KNOW,
Maybe IF YOU DON'T KNOW B/C YOU DON'T SEE IT IN PERSON, YOU MIGHT NOT NEED TO GET IT TIL YOU DO.I may have to go to a store to actually see it.-decisions, decisions...........

I like the ribera too. I've never been a fan of the Alma it just seems too... I don't know how to describe it... I guess it's a bag that I see my mom carrying, not myself. I hope that makes sense.

whatzerface said:
I like the ribera too. I've never been a fan of the Alma it just seems too... I don't know how to describe it... I guess it's a bag that I see my mom carrying, not myself. I hope that makes sense.

Totally know what you mean!;) It's not a "young" bag! That's kinda how I feel about my papillon. I think I've outgrown her because I'm "older".:wondering

Never owned one but love the style. I think the pm is too small for an everyday bag if you carry a lot. I'd go for the mm i think.I've seen the gm and its too big IMO.It could be because its a very structured bag.

LABAG said:
I'M at the final stretch and am weighing the damier ribera vs the damier alma. I think this might work, and then I won't have to get the speedy when it comes out.I DO LIKE A STRUCTURED BAG. Any views/comments/opinions????? Thanks LV Girls

I vote for the Ribera. It's a great bag--nicely structured. I don't like the Alma b/c I think the "little" handles look disproportionate to the rest of the bag's body to me...

But definitely go see the bag in person if you can. And you can always look at the Duomo while you're there. Sometimes seeing a bag in person--makes a HUGE difference!

I would say the Ribera if you were deciding betw that and the Alma. I had a Ribera but returned it b/c it was too big for me and overwhelmed me. But if you're into big bags, go for it. It's def structured but love the original shape. Like everyone has said, def go try all these bags on in person. I did and it made such a difference since I returned the Ribera for the Manhattan.