Damier: Ribera MM or Speedy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I don't have Damier yet so I am trying to decide what I want. I have 3 speedys should I just wait until next month to get the damier speedy or should I just buy the Ribera MM??

2. Since you have 3 speedies already, you should go for the ribera MM for a change. Then get the damier speedy later. ;)

3. Agree!

4. I think the Riberra mini is almost like the Speedy, slightly different in shape. The advantage is that it doesn't sag. It holds alot. I have it and i'm loving it.

5. RIBERA!!!:love:

6. Ribera MM

7. Ribera!

8. Ribera hands down!

9. If you dont mind that the Ribera is so structured, I'd say go for that. Its lots bigger than a speedy 25, and about the same as a 30. Its a tad on the big size for a lot of people though. The speedy is easier to carry IMHO.

10. Ribera :love: It looks so good in Damier.

11. the ribera it is I just ordered it from eluxury thanks girls

12. I love my Ribera MM, try something new :amuse: ! Here's a pic to tempt you :smile: !

(18) Louis Vuitton Damier Ribera MM - 925.JPG
  13. I would go for the Ribera.

14. remember to post pics once you get it!
    great choice with the ribera

15. Ribera! :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice