Damier Ribera Mini

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Does anyone here have this: I think it's so cute! But is it a practical bag? Can you fit a small wallet in this thing? I saw it last time in store but didn't get the chance to try it out. Size is 9.5" X 5.5" X 5" and price is $750.

Ribera Mini.jpg Ribera Mini

I'm thinking should I buy this now before the price hike or wait for something better to come along.

Ok, I decided to get it so I called the LV store and placed a phone order with them. Yayyyy... and boo to my wallet. :lol:

The SA said they only have 4 left and all Made in Spain unfortunately. ::sigh:: I want mine from France! But since most of their smaller bags are made in US or Spain, I guess I have no choice. :P

fayden said:
i saw a girl carrying that, and it looks really tiny. too tiny for a continental wallet. but a small wallet, it would fit.

Ya, the SA said the bag will fit a small wallet, your keys, some cosmetics and then you're good to go. Well, I don't carry much and I had my eyes on this bag for awhile now. :lol:

blushingbaby said:
I was looking at this one too! But I thought it was too small..the MM is a lot bigger and more practical...I don't care much for smaller hand helds. But it is cute that's for sure!

Ya, I saw the MM in person before and thought it was a bit too big for me. I think the damier alma is smaller than the MM no?