Damier Ribera Mini

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone here have this: I think it's so cute! But is it a practical bag? Can you fit a small wallet in this thing? I saw it last time in store but didn't get the chance to try it out. Size is 9.5" X 5.5" X 5" and price is $750.

Ribera Mini.jpg Ribera Mini

I'm thinking should I buy this now before the price hike or wait for something better to come along.

2. I don't have it but I've been eyeing that one too. It's soo cute.

3. Ok, I decided to get it so I called the LV store and placed a phone order with them. Yayyyy... and boo to my wallet. :lol:

The SA said they only have 4 left and all Made in Spain unfortunately. ::sigh:: I want mine from France! But since most of their smaller bags are made in US or Spain, I guess I have no choice. :p

4. i saw a girl carrying that, and it looks really tiny. too tiny for a continental wallet. but a small wallet, it would fit.

5. Ya, the SA said the bag will fit a small wallet, your keys, some cosmetics and then you're good to go. Well, I don't carry much and I had my eyes on this bag for awhile now. :lol:

6. I am getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

7. My friend had that until recently when she sold it...it fits a surprising amount of stuff.

8. It's an adorable bag but too small for me. I'm wanting the mm. V

9. Yayyy!!! :p I'm thinking I might return the mini sac for this bag so I won't feel too guilty after all. :cry:

10. Good to know! :nuts:

11. I was looking at this one too! But I thought it was too small..the MM is a lot bigger and more practical...I don't care much for smaller hand helds. But it is cute that's for sure!

12. Ya, I saw the MM in person before and thought it was a bit too big for me. I think the damier alma is smaller than the MM no?

13. Congrats Irissy! I looked at this same bag before getting the damier papillon. It's very cute :love:

14. I think it's supposed to be a wallet with handles! HAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol:

15. Cristina: Thanks my fellow twin!!

PurseFanatic: ohhh how cute... "wallet with handles"!! I like that...