Damier Question

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I always thought it was brown with black. Looking on e-lux, it looks light brown/dark brown?

Would you wear this bag with a black outfit? I wanted to buy a damier pap. as an alternative bag to wear when I'm wearing black.

Can any of you ladies clarify this for me?

Oh. I definitely need to take a trip to the LV boutique. I never thought I liked the pap. but after seeing so many of you ladies on this site, I think it looks fabulous!

I barely noticed this the other day... For work I wear a white dress shirt, tie, black socks/shoes, and black pants.

So I was getting dressed and standing in front of the mirror. I pulled out my Damier Pocket Agenda out of my pocket and loved how it looked against black. :biggrin:

i will never forget Marc Jacobs being a guest on Oprah and him saying how he thought brown and black were so elegant together so I think he would give his blessing to wearing the dam. w/ a black outfit. Despite all I just said though, lol, I wear my novacheck burberry wilsham w/ the black patent leather trim when I wear black, but if I were wearing both black and brown hmmmm...