damier question

1. I just got a damier speedy 30 wich i love! I will post guys for you next week since my parent took the camera on vacation. The louis vuitton made in france "blocks" on the canvas looks a little croocked, is this normal? I also wondered if the handels will get softer since the are much harder than on the mono.

2. The "blocks" are printed on a diagonal, is that what you mean? I've only had mine for a little over 2 weeks, so I'm not sure if our handles will soften. But I agree, they are stiffer than the vachetta handles.

3. yess that's what i mean. Thanks for helping me choose this baby. I think photo's don't do the damier any good. It's way pretier IRL

4. I feel the same way. Damier is gorgeous! Congratulations and remember to post pics for all to see!:yes:

5. maybe it's crooked because the surface is uneven?

6. My Damier Speedy handles are still pretty stiff and I have had it for about 1.5 months or so:smile:

7. I don't really know what you mean rensky

8. look carefully at the surface
    the canvas is not even...it seems like there are little pebbles on it...so when u look at the diagonal LOUIS VUITTON it may look crooked.

9. No it's really a little crooked. It might be normal but it's my first damier so i don;t know what it's supposed to look like

10. Pictures please! :biggrin:

11. i can;t my father took the camera on his holliday

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice