Damier Portefeuille Accordeon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. im getting a wallet, & im thinking of getting the louis vuitton damier portefeuille accordeon. do you guys think it looks good? and is it good for guys?

2. The Portefeuille Accordeon looks gorgeous but I think it's a bit feminine.. Hmm... How about the Brazza Wallet in Damier Graphite? Watcha think?

[​IMG]

3. I prefer the Multiple, it's so gorgeous :love:

4. i like BRAZZA.

5. i love the accordeon in taiga and it's truly a man's wallet!

6. so the damier accordeon is not good? cos i am a bt feminine myself. well im gay haha & i just dont want a womens wallet. so its a no go? cause im going to lv tomrorw and im not sure what to get yet.

7. I say get whichever one you like! I would get the Brazza, but that's me! The style of the Accordeon is a button closure whereas the Brazza is not. The Accordeon is really cute with the chain! Get the Accordeon, it seems you really like it! Either one would be great for a guy!

8. haha i agree i kinda like the brazza now hmmmm haha. is the damier graphite out already? tough decision!

9. Yup! The Graphite's out now.. Brazza's $500.. So you've made up your mind? ;)

10. haha well i guess its between those two, but the real decision will be tomrorw S:

11. Well, good luck then! I'm so excited for you! Don't forget to post some pics!:wlae:

12. solike i really wanted the accordeon & the brazza but they didn't have the brazza, sold out :/ and my mom said the accordeon is too long for me :sad: i will get the accordeon later though >:smile: so instead i just got an average brown damier multipleeee

13. I have the mono accordeon wallet and love it. I looked at the damier accordeon when I got it and thought it looked a little too masculine for me, so I think it would be fine for a man. I think anything in Damier is fine for a man.

14. yeah i really want the accordeon :/

15. I think the accordeon in damier is unisex.