Damier Porte Monnaie Koala pix!

1. Hi all. I went to the LV boutique in Boston yesterday. One fun item caught my eye. While lots of other things were nice, this is the item I had to buy: Damier Porte Monnaie Koala! :heart::heart:

It has less space than a Ludlow, but since I carry a Pocket Organizer for several CCs, little annoying store cards, and Dunkin Donuts coupons, I don't need a lot of space for change, a bit of cold hard cash, my driver's license, AAA & health cards.

damierkoalamini.jpg DamierKoalainterior.jpg

I also purchased a 2007 refill for my small agenda.

Just wanted to share the Damier wallet because I can't remember seeing any on the PF. It's cuter than cute.

2. very pretty, congrats! :biggrin:

3. this is so cute!!! i love the koala, especially in damier.

4. Congrats - it's adorable ! :yes:

5. so cute congrat's :yahoo:

6. luv it!

7. it's so cute...makes me want a koala too....(my heart is set on the tresor wallet) =)

8. :heart: :heart: Gongrats!

9. The Koala is adorable! Congrats!

10. :nuts: Congrats! Don't you just love the red interior:love:

11. Oh this card wallet is absolutely fab isn't it? I've been eyeing it for 2 months now.. but I'm trying to wait until October to either get that, the koala agenda, or an inclusion bracelet.

CONGRATS on the new purchase! It is really nice! :love:

12. I love this. I want one too!!!

13. So cute!

14. That is so cute. I am thinking of purchasing one ...how do you find using it?? I don't like bulky wallets at all:yes:

15. Damier is wonderful!!! love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice