Damier Pattern...old and stiff looking?

I guess that Im aging, and maybe being too critical and want to kill any "dull or old fashioned vibes"....:lol:

Now I wish I did have different pattern of LV...and not just all one pattern.... :sweatdrop:

now im going to be ur best friend and ask whether you have a picture of your collection...im dying to see it...:hysteric:

I guess that Im aging, and maybe being too critical and want to kill any "dull or old fashioned vibes"....:lol:

Now I wish I did have different pattern of LV...and not just all one pattern.... :sweatdrop:

There's nothing wrong being a minimalist! As long as you feel comfortable and good about yourself. ;)

Maybe you can try on some accessories whenever you feel like dressing up a little. Or try different color schemes when matching your outfits. Different colors do give you a different mood and look! :yes:

Awesome idea!!!!! Need some colors on it maybe....thanks!!!!!:yes:

Damier was not attractive to me either before I found this forum. There were only a few bags that even gave a second look.

But after fiding some great shapes that suited me (the Duomo and the Saleya) I came to love it.

Its a refreshing change from the monogram in my opinion.

Perhaps you have to find another shape that really suits you and calls your name

I wondered why I miss my mono bag so much with my new Damier Speedy and I think you kind of hit the nail on the head. There's just a little more punch with the mono to me. I still like the Damier one, just not as much. It's great when I want to be professional and really understatated, but when I want a little pop, that little fun oomph, it just doesn't quite do it.

I agree with the bag charm idea. I went to the local arts and crafts store and bought some swarovski crystals in different colors and sizes and made a bag charm. It really makes the bag POP! and it draws the eye to it . I love my damier speedy. I wear it everyday. Dress it up a bit and I am sure you'll fall in love again

I wondered why I miss my mono bag so much with my new Damier Speedy and I think you kind of hit the nail on the head. There's just a little more punch with the mono to me. I still like the Damier one, just not as much. It's great when I want to be professional and really understatated, but when I want a little pop, that little fun oomph, it just doesn't quite do it.

Yes...Yes...Thats IT!!!!

I have been looking at ladies with the Mono and I get the same feeling...now I clearly understand why it is so popular....it give it that luxury look while being in a neutal tone....it looks great with outfits and it does have that punch!!!!!

Its so hard to describe but I do have to match the outfit a bit with the Damier line....some colorful or playful pieces just doesnt go....so stupid that I just discovered this now.....:s It would of been a better idea to get some variety.....:P

I agree with the bag charm idea. I went to the local arts and crafts store and bought some swarovski crystals in different colors and sizes and made a bag charm. It really makes the bag POP! and it draws the eye to it . I love my damier speedy. I wear it everyday. Dress it up a bit and I am sure you'll fall in love again

Yea, since I have so many of this pattern...I am going to pick out a nice scarf to tie so that I dont feel so bad.....:P