Damier Parioli

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
looking for a roomy everyday bag...
what do you think of the parioli? (just in case i don't like the damier speedy) ;)

found these pics at my poupette:

Attachments

• pari.jpg
    pari.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 494
  • pari3.jpg
    pari3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 516
That looks really nice, I would love either that or a SO cabas mezzo as a damier tote.

And JJ, have I ever told you how much I envy basically all Europeans for your discounted Vuitton ! You lucky girl ! ;)

ayla said:
That looks really nice, I would love either that or a SO cabas mezzo as a damier tote.

And JJ, have I ever told you how much I envy basically all Europeans for your discounted Vuitton ! You lucky girl ! ;)

yeah, i appreciate that too :smile:
on the other hand, i have never seen the inside of a bergdorf goodman, sephora or, for that matter, taco bell.
so you have a lot to be envious about too :smile:

aahhh...the more i look at this bag, the more i love it.

*JJ* said:
yeah, i appreciate that too :smile:
on the other hand, i have never seen the inside of a bergdorf goodman, sephora or, for that matter, taco bell.
so you have a lot to be envious about too :smile:

Don't worry, you're not missing out on much by never being to a Taco Bell, my brother was sick for days because of bad chicken !! :sick:

blushingbaby said:
that's a nice bag! i'm so looking forward to the damier speedy though...esp. after the upset of what s/s 06 line is.

paris fashion week is only a few days away. i'm hoping marc jacobs came up with sth. better for f/w 06/07.

I have a parioli and usually hate bags that do not have a zipper. I guess its just the paranoid side of me that needs everything to be zipped up safe and tight. Surprisingly, I really like the magnatic top closure. In some way its even easier to get in and out of then a zipper yet your stuff still remains inside your purse nice and safe LOL!
This is a great tote!