Damier Papillion or Mono Canvas Speedy for New Purse? Anyone own these?

I also have the Damier Papillon 30 and I think it is a great bag. I find it to be more sturdy than any Speedy Monogram bag and I especially like it because the leather does not darken. It is also my first piece from the Damier collection and I will definitey get more pieces. I also have the matching Damier Porte Tresor wallet as well and it fits just right in the bag.

sophia618 said:
can't believe you have 17yr-old......oh WOW, you look simply FAB!!:love: :heart: :flowers:

you are too kind, and yes..I have a 17 and 10 year old boys, but I am done, NO MAS:yahoo: and by the way, your little princess is gorgeous, she is learning good taste from you.

i have both the Mono Speedy 25 and the Damier Papillon 30, but i'd get the Damier Papillon 30 if i were you :yes:. it's such a cute shape, and it can hold a lot, with the baby Papillon too. and since you don't have anything from the Damier line, the Papillon would be a great first piece. it was my first Damier bag too :biggrin:

Attachments

• papillon 30 001.jpg
    papillon 30 001.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 125
  • papillon 30 002.jpg
    papillon 30 002.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 125
Ahh all these pictures of the Damier Papillon is making me want one.. Especially seeing it on the shoulder! I thought I was head over heels for a Damier Speedy 25, and thought I would be comfortable with a hand-held bag (usually I like shoulder bags but the Speedy is just TDF especially in Damier).. Now the Papillon calls to me! :shame:

I originally loved the Papillon until I saw one in person. I decided it wasn't right for me and my arm would be sticking out as I don't want to squish it.

I'd go for the papillon to add some variety to your collection. The Damier is amazing...my Saleya works with a t-shirt and jeans or a suit and heels!

OMG!! honey thanks, my older son need to read this, he is 17 and think I am old fart.:shame:
YOU HAVE A 17 YR OLD SON?

omg. i think i dropped dead! ive been seeing your posts for the longest time and ive been secretly envying your collection and BODY and you have a 17 yr old son??

WOWOWOWOWOWOW! :smile: love the damier. i was thinking of either saleya or papillion and i think im going to go with papillion now :smile: