Damier Palermo PM or Mono Palermo GM

I was told that there's only a limited quantity of ebene PM in stock in my country and I guess there is only one left now.. since I got the mono GM :biggrin:

I am waiting for the Palermo PM in Damier Ebene. Can anyone please tell me if this bag is available now or still only available by Special Order? Thanks!

I did go get the bag at lunch~ however, I can't pick it up until next wednesday so I can get a $100 gift card (PSN at Holt)

I had no idea you could get the Palermo in damier Ebene, that sounds gorgeous! I do agree that the PM would probably be to small for a diaper bag, I wonder how long it would take to get the ebene GM? Sounds like you were going to pick up your Mono GM at lunch though, hope you were able to get it! It's a gorgeous bag, Enjoy!

when I went back to the store today, another SA has helped me and he actually found a mono PM for me to try on to see how it liiks on me.. and it's pretty small for a diaper bag... I can wear it as cross body, but not as comfy as GM..... everyone in the store agreed that GM looked the best on me....

i saw someone with a gm the other day and couldn't help but think how huge the bag looked on her. how does the pm look on you?

The store manager that my colleague talked to was able to see how many ebene PM in the computer system (only one left in my country) so I would think the LV store in your area should able to help you to locate one if it's not sold out...

I'm so dying to get my hands on a Palermo PM in Damier! Does LV really have ready stocks of it in stores now?

I thought Damier Palermo is only available thru SO. Great to know that it's not SO anymore, Is the price the same as the regular Palermo?

If your looking for a diaper bag, GM is a great choice.

i had just checked with the LV stores in my country and unfortunately, they do not carry Palermo in Damier ebene... although it is available for special order which is abt 30% more expensive than Palermo in monogram + 4-6 months' wait...

hmm.. now i'm not sure if the additional 30% + the 4-6 months' wait is worth it... I do like the Palermo design very much but thought that Damier ebene would be much easier to maintain and doesn't get dirty easily. Should I just get Palermo in monogram? Has anyone experienced any problems with the maintainence of the vachetta portions of mono bags?

I have the mono gm that I used as a diaper bag, travel bag etc.....I LOVE this bag!!!!! It is so versatile and feminine!!!! It could seriously be used for anything and everything! It is probably my most practical LV!!!! By the way I am 5 3 and about 115 lbs and I think the size is perfect!!!! Good luck!

Just a question for you! I am trying to decide between the Palermo GM and the Totally GM for a "Mom bag". Do you still like your Palermo GM? I can't decide if it looks too much like a purse rather than a bag :O Thanks!

Just a question for you! I am trying to decide between the Palermo GM and the Totally GM for a "Mom bag". Do you still like your Palermo GM? I can't decide if it looks too much like a purse rather than a bag :O Thanks!

Hi! I absolutely love my palermo gm. My kids are out of diapers so i use my palermo as more of a travel bag! It is so versatile! I love it! Good luck!