Damier Speedy or red Epi Speedy?

• Damier Speedy

• red Epi Speedy

• Neither!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sina

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
I can't decide if I should get a Damier Speedy 30 or an Epi Speedy 30 in red. Which would you pick?

p11238866_ph_hero.jpg

p10544909_ph_hero.jpg

i think the red is too flashy for a bag as big as the Speedy 30

the Damier is more understated, but also very classy, and it's an all-year, all-weather bag :yes:

Hi,

The speedy damier answers to a large demand. I've once asked for it to the LV staff but they answer me that it was only available for a special order. Now it is a real luck that it is available! So, I have bought the monogram with regrets because damier is much more sober (and in France there is so many ugly fake monogram's). Now I would like to buy my speedy in Epi leather because it is so chic. To answer to your question , if your want something more casual that matches with a lot of clothes and accessoiries choose DAMIER. If your want something more sophisticated choose the EPI Speedy but whatever you choose, Speedy is a very good value. A beautiful bag and very functional. It is a secret for nobody that it is the best seller of the Maison LV.

I would choose the damier!!! I like it much more than the epi... but I would be weary and would need to MAKE SURE the lining on mine doesnt bleed as some purse forumers have had problems with that. *shudders in fear*