Damier or Epi?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Damier Speedy or red Epi Speedy?

1. Damier Speedy

2. red Epi Speedy

3. Neither!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I can't decide if I should get a Damier Speedy 30 or an Epi Speedy 30 in red. Which would you pick?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Since I have other epi bags, I would choose the damier.

3. If you don't already have any Damier, then I would get the DamierCanvas Speedy

Whatever you decide, have fun getting it !:heart:

4. i have neither but I think the epi range is beautiful.

5. i think the red is too flashy for a bag as big as the Speedy 30

the Damier is more understated, but also very classy, and it's an all-year, all-weather bag :yes:

6. I love both, but I would probably go for the Damier.

7. :yes: :yes: I have both bags except epi speedy 25

If I have to choose, I will go with damier..

8. Not the best picture (taken with cell phone camera), but Red Epi Speedy 30!!!
    [​IMG]

9. I love them both, but the red Epi is gorgeous...I vote for red Epi Speedy!

10. Hi,

The speedy damier answers to a large demand. I've once asked for it to the LV staff but they answer me that it was only available for a special order. Now it is a real luck that it is available! So, I have bought the monogram with regrets because damier is much more sober (and in France there is so many ugly fake monogram's). Now I would like to buy my speedy in Epi leather because it is so chic. To answer to your question , if your want something more casual that matches with a lot of clothes and accessoiries choose DAMIER. If your want something more sophisticated choose the EPI Speedy but whatever you choose, Speedy is a very good value. A beautiful bag and very functional. It is a secret for nobody that it is the best seller of the Maison LV.

11. They're both gorgeous imo but end up getting the damier 30 and since I love the epi in red, I got the Alma in red:yes:

12. Damier:yes:

13. I would choose the damier!!! I like it much more than the epi... but I would be weary and would need to MAKE SURE the lining on mine doesnt bleed as some purse forumers have had problems with that. *shudders in fear*

14. damier hands down :P

15. another vote for the damier...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice