Damier or Epi cardholder?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cant decide which credit card holder to purchase. I like both Epi in black, or the damier. Which is more approiate for a man? Is the Epi 100% leather? Any thoughts appreciated!

2. I like both but the Damier has more character. GL deciding

3. I prefer the Damier for a guy.

4. Damier Ebene is my favourite print in general, but I have an Epi cardholder (in red) and I absolutely love it. I've been using it for a few years and the quality is great. Yes, it's 100% leather. Leather on the outside, and a leather lining inside.

I don't think you can go wrong with either!

5. Damier Ebene is my favourite print, and in my oppinion the most sophisticated of the LV canvas. The Epi is more for a serious businessman with black suit + tie.

6. Thanks, after looking at both I feel Damier has a bit more "character". Since I already have mono wallet and a black pocket organizer Damier will be a nice change up!

7. De

8. My bf has one damier. Durable purse.

9. I have one damier wallet, use over 8 yr. No wear:smile: