Damier Novona?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think I am going to get the Novana Damier pochette..what do you all think?

2. I really like it, it's definitely less common than the monogram pochette, and a little more understated. It's really cute ! ;)

3. love it!

4. thanks girls! :smile:..well i already do have the monogram pochette....what do you think..still be good to get it? or opinions different now?

5. I still say go for it! It's very cute and honestly, you don't see too much Damier which is a good thing for all of us!

6. ok im gonna go for it :smile: its going to be my new birhtday present from dad..:smile:..even though birthday is in april..but hey dont want anymore increase!

7. i think it's very cute, and waaay better than the mono pochette. but i think it's a little overpriced for such a small bag. but then, all are bags are overpriced, so what the hell, go for it!
    :smile:

8. I love it! I've got the mono pouchette and my mum has got the Nov. I like them both, but I think the damier has more 'class' 'cause it's less common.

9. If you like your pochette, I'm sure you'll enjoy this just as much. I'd say go for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice