Damier Nolita

1. I want this bag, but I wonder is this way to big? Give me your opinion.

p10020216_ph_hero.jpg
  2. I was thinking of buying this bag too, a couple of years ago....so I went down to look at it inperson and it was really huge on me (I'm 5'5"/size 14). I only buy big handbags but, this was too big...it was like a small suit case. If you're thinking of purchasing this beauty, definitely try it on inperson.

3. I love that bag--I always say, the BIGGER the BETTER--I feel like I carry my entire life in my bag. I have the Monogram Canvas Deauville. I think they are the exact same size. Only downfall, you can't throw the shoulder on your bag if you need to. I have before, but it looks and feels way too awkward. Are you used to carrying larger bags? I am so I would definitely love it, but it probably would be a good idea to try it in person. Have you seen the Damier Ribera or the Damier Parioli?? You make like those too! Good luck!! :biggrin:

4. it's nice...but i like the Duomo better.

5. Definitely a luggage carry on size kind of bag, get the ribera or duomo or alma instead. this one is really big.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice