Damier Nolita?

1. Hey guys, any thoughts on this bag? It kinda reminds me of the deauville? I like the damier print the best. AND I love a substantial bag for everyday.

2. I like the Damier canvas as well! It's so very classy and understated. I've never seen teh Nolita in person but I like it a lot by pictures. Seems like a bag for daily wear and professional use.

[​IMG]

3. It's kind of cute, looks very professional.

4. that would be a great alternative to the monogoram deauville or trouville.

5. cute but kinda big.

6. It's Gorgeous

7. its cute:biggrin:

8. It's pretty big to be an everyday bag. I used to own this bag and loved it! I used it mainly for light travel.

9. love it!

10. I love this bag. It's HUGE!! I bought the "older" version from eLuxury so mine doesn't have the alcantara lining. I've noticed the one they have now has the alcantara lining. Needless to say, I was very sad and every once in a while, think about selling mine and buying the latest version.

11. Great-looking bag!

12. Love it! The bigger the better! The best thing is no naked vachetta to worry about!

13. Looks like a bowling bag to me....

14. the nolita is cute, but it's so big!

15. I LOVE this bag!!!!!! I think it's great for everyday. But I am tall, so I a biased! It's a great price as well. It's only $985.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice