Damier Neverfull...waitlist??

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Is there a waitlist for the Damier Neverfull bags? I'm just wondering as one on eBay is listed at $1800.00, which seems absolutely exhorbitant to me.

Will it retail for the same as the mono neverfulls, or be a bit more expensive?

TIA!

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
if you mean anywhere besides hawaii? then yes, i'm sure people have requested to start a waitlist for it, even if it is a year away.

as far as hawaii goes, i've been told the waitlists are really long.

right now, the damier neverfulls are retailing the same as the mono version.

SDMummy

Apr 28, 2008
I just called LV in Japan and they said they will start selling it at the stores Friday next week. They told me to call then if I wanted to reserve any as they wouldn't take any waitlists.

I need to start making friends with SAs, man.

locogymman

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
Where are you located? Are the neverfulls out in that store now?

i am in hawaii...i bought them today (2 gm's, one for me and one or my mom)....

they still have qtys....call them now!:tup: after just speaking with my VIC rep, she said both stores (ala moana and waikiki) that she checked has stock of the neverfull....BUT they are selling like hotcakes!

hope this helps!!!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
^^
No, I don't think so. In previous threads, it was stated that Hawaii LV stores are not allowed to do charge sends or store transfers. You have to be at the HI LV store to pick up the Damier Neverfull.

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
^^
No, I don't think so. In previous threads, it was stated that Hawaii LV stores are not allowed to do charge sends or store transfers. You have to be at the HI LV store to pick up the Damier Neverfull.

yep ditto on that. being on maui i can't even have one transferred from the store my SA is at to one that is locally located to me. they're being super super strict this time.

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
yep ditto on that. being on maui i can't even have one transferred from the store my SA is at to one that is locally located to me. they're being super super strict this time.

caley:

Are you going to fly over to Oahu to get the Damier Neverfull? Or can you just buy it from your local LV in Maui even though you prefer to buy it from the Oahu store? At least you have access to the two LV stores in Maui!!! Do you not like the SAs at the Maui LV stores?

I am so frustrated that the Damier Neverfull hasn't been released worldwide at the same time! I'm number one on the waitlist at my store here in L.A., but it's so frustrating that LV delayed the bag twice before and now it's delayed again until year 2009!!!

My friend is going to Oahu in November, so she said she'll buy the Damier Neverfull for me while she's there - let's hope that it's in stock when she's in Oahu. She's only going to the Ala Moana store, so I hope it's in stock at that time!!!

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
peace43: i'm unsure what i'm going to do about it. i just bought the WC speedy and tahitienne pm, so i'm giving my wallet a rest as of now lol. i could buy them on maui, but i like to have my SA get the credit for my sale. her service is 10x better than any service i've had on maui.

your friend should have no trouble getting one in nov. i think there's going to be an initial rush for them, but because of the no charge send/transfer rule they should have steady stock later in the year.

i totally understand yours and everyone's frustrations on this bag. delay after delay and then all of a sudden exclusivity. i really think that for something that's going to be part of the perm. collection, they should've done a worldwide release. i think exclusives should be for special items (like sophie).