Damier neverfull mm straps?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

conniie

Jul 13, 2008
Hi everyone!

I am considering saving up for a Damier Neverfull MM to use for school. It seems like a really practical bag that's easy to get in and out of. I'm planning on throwing some pretty heavy things in there like my laptop (black macbook) and notebooks in addition to my wallet and everyday things for my commute.

For those of you who do own this bag, do you think the straps will hold up to the weight? I'm always paranoid about straps breaking off from heaviness... :shocked:

And how much do you love your Neverfulls?! :graucho:

Thank you!

Don't worry about the straps breaking... I am not sure the exact weight but they can hold over 200 pounds. WAY more then you can carry.

I love my neverfull!!!!

I read they can take 160kg which would be nearer to 350lbs, but I might have that wrong...!! :blink:

Either way they could hold your weight if you climbed into it, so I wouldn't worry! I do agree though that they'd probably hurt after awhile as they're so thin. Perhaps something like Palermo PM would be better.. it's straps are wider and it has the messenger strap too which is super convenient and comfy too to have other ways of carrying heavy loads. Oh and the box bottom means everything fits in nicely and stays put rather than shifting as the bag presses against your body.

Please do a search for Neverfull straps as there are threads on this that you can read and post in. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.