Damier Neverfull MM or Trevi PM?

bebegir162

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
I'm completely torn between these two bags. I know I want a damier shoulder bag, so I'm hoping all of you wonderful ladies can help me. The Neverfull looks casual and cute but it's an open top. Are the thin straps uncomfortable? The Trevi is good because it's a zip top and can be worn two ways, but for the price of this bag I can buy the neverfull and something else. Any thoughts? :confused1:

I absolutely love my Trevi - you can use it as a work bag or casual, and it is a little more secure cause of the zip top. The strap is very comfortable and it hits the body at the perfect length !

Mind you.. I will probably get the damier neverfull too eventually. :graucho:

I absolutely love my Trevi - you can use it as a work bag or casual, and it is a little more secure cause of the zip top. The strap is very comfortable and it hits the body at the perfect length !

Mind you.. I will probably get the damier neverfull too eventually. :graucho:

we must share a bag brain gene ayla. ;) I would LOVE to have a damier neverfull when they come to the states! i can't wait!

but if i had to decide between them...i'd go with trevi. (big surprise). lol.
trevi is just SPECIAL. ;)
but they are both beautiful...and of course the neverfull is about 1/2 the price...but if that doesn't matter...go for trevi!

I love my trevi pm tooo....the neverfull in damier is gorgeous...it to me would just come down to price after that...since I already have the trevi...I would say neverfull, it is sooooo pretty in the damier...!