Damier Neverfull @ Hawaii LV Stores?

lolly1004

Jan 22, 2008
Hi I'm a pretty newbie with LV purchases...I only have a mono speedy 30 and a mono international wallet. I'm looking to make my next purchase and want something from the Damier line.

I've searched through the forums to learn that the Damier Neverfull is only available in Hawaii and Japan until US release in 2009.

My friend, who is from Hawaii, returned home for a week and I'm hoping to get a hold of the bag so he could bring it back for me.

I tried calling two of the stores in Honolulu, Ala Moana and the other one on Kalakua ave and both of the numbers went straight to voicemail saying that the stores were closed and to leave a message for specific SAs. Not only do I not know of any SAs in Hawaii, the mailbox was full :shrugs:

I would appreciate any advice on how I should check whether they have a Damier Neverfull and if they could hold it for me. Thanks!

ps. btw is the inside of the damier neverfull red? does anyone have a picture of it? :tup:

i bought my damier neverfull mm in hawaii a few weeks ago. i went in on our first day and the SA said they had sold out a few times, but had lots in stock. she let me know that i'd be fine waiting until the last day of our trip to buy, so you're probably OK without putting one on hold.

yep, the inside is red! i haven't taken a pic, but check the damier neverfull club thread and you'll see lots of pics.

damier neverfulls should be plentiful now that the initial rush is over. i'm not sure if they'll be able to hold it for you. maybe your friend can call and ask for it to be held for them since they don't do any charge sends anymore and would probably be weary of holding it for someone who won't be able to show up at the store to pick it up.

Thanks for the quick replies!!
bebegirl do you by any chance still have their number? I have 808-973-0580 but can't get through

I'm 5'8 do you think the PM is too small? I'm not used to carrying large bags so i'm hesitant about the MM.

also, there is no azur available right?

that's the ph# that i have. how its set up now is that your call gets routed to a call center and not the store directly. so i wonder if the call center is closed even though the store itself is still open.

i think the PM is pretty small. though it depends on what you want to carry in it. if you're really skinny then you'll be able to put it on your shoulder. i can't though LOL.

and no azur yet unfortunately.

i have the ala moana number if you need its 808 973 0581. I just called today to ask about the camo stole. I've never gotten the voice mail. Did you call while they were closed?

Thanks for the quick replies!!
bebegirl do you by any chance still have their number? I have 808-973-0580 but can't get through

I'm 5'8 do you think the PM is too small? I'm not used to carrying large bags so i'm hesitant about the MM.

also, there is no azur available right?

PM is too small imo. Maybe if you 5 feet. but your 5'8 go with the MM. like i said in my other post the number is 973-0581 to go directly to the ala moana store. that will just route you to the main office.

I called there last week and even though I dialed Hawaii's 808 #s, LV's mainland customer service toll free picked up the calls. They did transfer me because I wanted to speak with a specific SA who waited on my when I was there in July. LV also told me that the mainland LV and LV Hawaii merged a couple months ago. They had separate identities up until that point in time. I wish they would go back to operating in the manner prior to the merge!

I just got a hold of them! they told me they have them in stock! Yea I think I'll go for the MM if it's more comfortable to carry on the shoulder

but I just heard that the Speedy 35 will be available for Damier in Sept...eeek decisions..

speedy 35 or neverfull MM?

I just got a hold of them! they told me they have them in stock! Yea I think I'll go for the MM if it's more comfortable to carry on the shoulder

but I just heard that the Speedy 35 will be available for Damier in Sept...eeek decisions..

speedy 35 or neverfull MM?

It depends on how you want to carry it

Shoulder = Neverfull
Hand or crook of arm= Speedy

When I was in NY about 2 wks ago, the manager told me quietly that the Damier Neverfull will be released this Nov. 1st. The Azur Neverfull will be released in Hawaii first then the States will get their Azur release in 2009. I never asked my regular SA's if they heard about that because I was already getting mine from Hawaii.

Don't forget about the time difference when you call. Also, don't forget to have your friend pick up a luggage tag with the Hawaii stamp on it and also get it personalized with your initials. It's free. They come in 2 colors (natural cowhide and ebene), 2 sizes (large is $42., the small is $39.) font sizes, the stamping can be done in different colors.
I had two made... both sizes... both colors... on both, the Hawaii stamp were done in gold (real beautiful) and only the (ebene) small one was initialed in red to match interior of Damier Neverfull MM

To save time (for my niece) I found out which LV boutique was closest to where she and new hubby were staying and I called that boutique. I told them my situation and since I already knew which bag, luggage tags and sizes, fonts and colors I wanted, the SA got everything ready and all my niece had to do was to ask for her. I even got the SA's work schedule for the week. The Hawaii stamp and personalization takes about 15-30 minutes depending how busy they are.
Do a search on luggage tags for some pics. The ebene luggage tag looks great with Damier.
Oops, just noticed... sorry to be so long winded. :P

Last edited: